Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Seems like yesterday

My just turned six year-old, "February is not so fun,"
me, "Why? We have a bunch of fun things, the Super Bowl, Coach Charlie's birthday dinner at Red Robin, your kid birthday party,"
Him, "Mehhheh,"
me, "What that party is costing us around $500, I can call up right now and cancel it!" I pick up the phone,
him, "NO!"
Me, "Alright then, you have to appreciate what we do for you, I am sorry but I can't make everyday all fun all the time, I have a number of things I have to do."
Him, "Dad do you remember when I was the most important thing in your life? Seems like yesterday."
Me, "WHAT? What did you say?"
He repeats what he said
Me, "Where did you get that from?"
Him, "In Toy Story they say 'Do you remember when we were the most important things in Andy's life. Seems like yesterday.'"
Me, "Oh man that was pretty funny."

So my six year-old has figured out how to quote film dialog to bust my balls, great.

No comments: