Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm not one for sensationalism, but the fact that these boys are the same age as mine kind of freaked me out. I love the mother's excuse, "I was sleeping in the back room," like it's a situation that could happen to any responsible parent.

Video appears to show brothers, 2 and 5, smoking pot

You know how people always say, "You have to take a test to get a driver's license, you should have to take a test to have kids," well I think they should legalize non-physiologically addictive drugs but make people go through psychological testing to see if they are stable enough to handle them. I'm tired of teenagers and idiots serving as examples of why, "all drugs are bad," I know so many people that used recreational drugs responsibly (i.e. once they got serious responsibilities in their lives like kids & mortgages they either quit or drastically decreased their use), it's annoying that much of the public can't decipher the distinctions between, using, abusing and being addicted to drugs.

No comments: