Saturday, April 14, 2007

HELP SAVE INTERNET RADIO

When I'm not doing my at home duties, or blogging I'm djing for my internet radio station, which is the only artistic outlet that I've been able to mesh with being a stay at home dad. Now the government and the recording industry have gotten together to drastically increase the fees for internet radio stations, no matter how small they are, whether or not they are professional or not-for-profit. It is yet another case of the big money drowing out independent voices and choices because they aren't making any money of small stations, and they can't control what we program.

Please check out the links below and petition Congress to repeal the unreasonable fees for independent internet radio stations. If these fees aren't rolled back internet radio will soon be as lame as terrestrial radio,
peace out and please help










DON'T LET THE INDEPENDENT INTERNET RADIO BE SHUT DOWN

No comments: